Clarify is to make clear, illuminate…wouldn’t you want that for your skin?
You can reduce or eliminate spider veins, age spots, melasma, skin tags, moles, etc. with a variety of medical aesthetic procedures and a great daily skin care regimen.
Legs starting to look like a Thomas Guide Map??
Hours on our feet and genetics can lead to visible spider veins (telangiectasias) and feeder veins (reticular veins). These types of veins are not necessary and are not critical to have. Stop covering up your legs! You can get rid of these unsightly veins with Asclera injections. These are done using a tiny needle and a chemical that irritates and scars the veins down so that they can no longer fill with blood. This can take one or more treatments to resolve. Generally, it is recommended that you wear compression stockings after treatments.
Getting some extra thingys on your neck and shoulders?
Getting some extra thingys on your neck and shoulders? Gives you character….though what kind of character do you want to be seen as?? Skin Tags, lentigos, and warts can be removed with cryotherapy, a freezing technique that damages the tissue of the lesion and eventually causes it to fall off or disappear. The procedure is quick with minimal discomfort and no downtime.
Medical Grade Skin care
When you are considering products to use on your skin, the choices can be mind boggling! There are plenty of over the counter lotions, potions, and creams that claim to lighten, tighten, and moisturize skin, and make you look younger for a bargain price. Many of these products do contain small amounts of components that are known to benefit the skin, like hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid, stem cells, peptides, retinol, antioxidants, sunscreen—but usually not at the doses that are needed to actually make a difference.
The types of ingredients and their concentrations make the products “medical grade”. These contain high concentrations of stable growth factors and skin rejuvenators. There are components that help hydrate (like hyaluronic acid), stimulate collagen and elastin production for skin structure, turnover cells (Retinoic Acid/Retinol), and protect with sunscreen and antioxidants. Stem cells are used to stimulate collagen growth and damage repair. They contain amino acids and peptides, which are powerful ingredients for skin rejuvenation. Stem cells naturally have antioxidant properties, they nourish skin cells, and increase collagen production. The products need to be used on a daily basis to achieve and maintain results. And make sure you wear a 30+ SPF sunscreen to prevent ongoing damage!
There are also ways to resurface the skin using medical grade dermal peels administered by licensed medical professionals. These range from light peels (that don’t actually peel), to medium and heavy peels that actually cause significant peeling using a variety of different acids and anti-oxidants. Peels result in:
- Improve the overall clarity, tone and texture of the skin
- Reduce or eliminate hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and melasma
- Reduce the appearance of pore size, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Improve acne skin conditions and reduce acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin
Liquid Gold PRP for Face/Body Skin Tightening and Hair Loss Treatment
What is Platelet a Rich Plasma?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is taken from your blood. It contains a concentrated source of platelets and growth factors. The procedure is completely safe with minimal possible complications.
What is Micro-needling?
Micro-needling is a tool that creates channels in the skin to the level of the dermis. The mechanical action helps stimulate collagen growth. Adding PRP as micro-needling is performed causes more collagen growth and actually decreases the down time because it promotes healing.
What is it used for?
- PRP promotes local tissue growth and repair of damaged tissue
- Improves UV damage and collagen production
- Decrease and improve wrinkles
- Skin tightening- improvement in laxity of skin
- Acne scar treatments
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Stimulate hair growth
- Sexual dysfunction
Am I a good candidate?
- For Liquid Gold Facials and Body Treatments: For patients desiring a smoother tighter skin texture, evening out of skin tone, acne and other scarring, and cellulite, PRP is a great option! If you skin has excessive laxity, or your scarring severe, other treatments may be indicated.
- For Hair Restoration: Good candidates for treatment include those with early hair loss, regular use of topical and oral medications if prescribed, elimination of factors that cause hair loss (poor diet, hair pulling, certain medications) and treatment of underlying medical diseases.
How is the procedure performed?
This is an in-office procedure that involves a blood draw, preparation of the PRP, and the injection:
- Blood is drawn
- The blood is processed using a centrifuge to concentrate the platelets in the plasma
- A doctor or nurse prepares the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for injection
- Using a micro-needling device and/or syringe/ needle, PRP is injected into the treatment area
Is there any downtime?
Total treatment time is approximately 60 min. There is no downtime associated PRP injections; However, after your treatment, your skin may be red. This is normal and to be expected.
Redness usually lasts from one to 24 hours. You may also have a little swelling in some areas. Due to this, some patients like to be treated towards the end of the week, so they have the weekend to recover.
Healing time varies from patient to patient. Healing may take longer if PRP injections are paired with micro-needling.
How often do I need it?
An initial series of 3 treatments is recommended for face or body treatments, 3-5 treatments for hair loss treatment. This is followed by a treatment every 6-12 months or so, depending on the individual. Total treatment time is approximately 60 min. .